People can have digestive issues for a variety of reasons. Two situations come to mind, food intake and genetics. Some people happen to have more digestive problems than others. An example could be along the lines of a type of lactose intolerance when your body doesn't produce enough of the the enzyme lactase to properly digest lactose found in dairy products. While digestive enzyme products can't cure or treat food intolerances, it can help relieve other digestive related issues.
On the other hand some athletes experience digestive issues during their off-season from simply increasing their food intake to gain muscle mass and improve performance in the gym. These large amounts of food can be hard on your digestive system and cause mild discomfort. Even not chewing your food enough can lead to increased bloating and gastrointestinal discomfort. Products with digestive enzymes can help consumers by enhancing the ability of the digestive system, making it easier and more comfortable to digest food throughout the day without sacrificing the fuel you need to better reach your goals.
- Removes bad bacteria in your digestive tract.
- Digestive cleansers will safely clean and purify your digestive system and will aid the body in eliminating toxins and waste.
- Provides support for healthy liver and digestive function
- Garden of Life - Super Seed Powder
- Garden of Life - RAW Enzymes